• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 4,688
Status
Not open for further replies.

amey84

ISP
broadband
I planned to go for netconnect broadband plus with the Broadband+ 1 GB Plan in beginning, But i am also thinking to add the Unlimited Night Add-on Pack with it, as it will cost me rs. 199 and i will get 10 gb of usage from 10-6 which is not bad according to me.. anybody have any better suggestions of plans coz i am going to book it on saturday i.e. tomorrow..

Reply..

Go ahead and take it..Let us know,how it plays good for you..Also,some screenshots of the speed you get,would be nice dude..Good luck!!But I would suggest you to go for 1750 UL ...

I planned to go for netconnect broadband plus with the Broadband+ 1 GB Plan in beginning, But i am also thinking to add the Unlimited Night Add-on Pack with it, as it will cost me rs. 199 and i will get 10 gb of usage from 10-6 which is not bad according to me.. anybody have any better suggestions of plans coz i am going to book it on saturday i.e. tomorrow..

Reply..

:whistle:Hey did you take the plan ??
I have data card and I was planning to take freedom night unlimited for rs400.do you know whether there is cap on this plan /

Its a good idea as long as you schedule your downloader to disconnect in the morning at 6:00 AM..or else if u forget even one day, then your bill WILL be enormous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back