Unsubscribe from Sports Gold Pack by December 2nd

• Thread starter Thread starter ~Hami~
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 16
  • Views Views 3,968
hey aju, i called.. and they are telling they cannot cancel... saying no no no again .. said cannot be refunded...:wall:.. told to call before dec 5th for cancellation...offtopic:she also said RAJ TV is gonna be added in the near future :wall:

I think if you had called them on the day it was added they would have cancelled for you as i called them on Nov -4th itself that CC was ready to cancel my neo channels and added they will deduct rs.1 /day for 2 days viewing...........since you have taken long time to cancel they are not allowing you to cancel it.........anyway we will cancel the neo channels by dec 2nd........... By the way you have given some good news that Raj TV is going to come in TS but i am not interested in that channel but some times i watch raj news in that channel.........:thumbsup:apart from that i dont watch anything in that channel

Just for your information Guys,I unsubscribed from Neo Pack today. So today is the ideal time for us to deactivate.. do it now !!! :thumbsup:

I have deactivated my neo packs on dec-2nd itself............;) and removed neo channels from my fav. channel list too........I think many will deactive the neo sports channel now...........it will be a blow for neo people:dance:

Fcuk TS !!!Neo Sports Pack calculated on Daily Basis but users cannot drop the pack for one month. So Rs.30 is deducted immediately.. WTH... :madness::madness:I am not subscribing to Neo Sports anymore... :@

^^^ Not only NEO, we will not subscribe all the sports channel:dance:, then only they realise that, how much they cost more. :@

By December 3rd itself i have cancelled my subscription and now i am viewing the neo channels in Hathway STB for Rs. 12..........:happy:

Back