• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 5,958
Status
Not open for further replies.

pappuks

ISP
Reliance Broadnet (WiMax)
For the past week I am getting nearly zero upload speed for my reliance wimax connection (I confirmed this at speedtest.net). Has anyone else faced this problem. if yes, then how did you fix this, please let me know.Thanks in advanceKuldeep.

yes i had the same problem....but it got solved ....its just the matter of signal.....if ur dish got connected to different tower then this problem occurs...but if this happens again do 1 thing just restart ur dish..means switch the power supply to the antenna off then again on...if this doesnt help u then go set ur pc nic a sttaic address 192.168.1.15 then open 192.168.1.1 in web browserlogin with supportsupportand delete the towers that has low signal and are working as operation...dont delete the tower which has higher signal...then just reboot the systemm..all the tower comes back again but this will surely solve ur prob...as i have done all r&d in this thing.

Hi I am facing the same issue. I checked with the towers but Iam connected to only 1 tower.Also I had shaken my antenna so I moved and moved till I got a good signal strength but the upload speed is still low ... very rarely reaches 2kBps ....Any more suggestions Plz

Upload Speed on 1 mbps plan i was planning in to shift to that plan now i have an upload of 256-320kbitsplease say correct info

I have a 2mbps plan (not unltd) and i get upload speeds touching 2 mbps in delhi

i am using 300 kbps flat value and by using torrent it shows me about 38 kbpsand max sometimes it shows upto 45

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back