URGENT: Help For BSNL Gprs Settings On HTC HD2

• Thread starter Thread starter toocoolamit
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 8,122

toocoolamit

ISP
BSNL Evdo
hi i am from maharashtra circle i am not able to use bsnl gprs on my handset HTC HD2 its a windows phone.....i m getting the following error 'cannot connect for an unknown reason' here are the following setting which i have done plz tell me if somethings wrongName Of Connection : CelloneWest_gprsSelect a modem: Cellular Line (GPRS)Access Point Name: gprswest.cellone.inUsername: Left BlankPassword: Left BlankDomain: Left Blank

Use below settings-APN- bsnlnetleave all other fields blank, should work. I use the same on a HD2.:urock:

hi i'm from tamilnadu . the settings are working very fine on my htc hd2. i just change the name of connection :( cellonewest_gprs to cellonesouth_gprs ).............. thank you very much for this nice job .................... :-)

Go to cellone.in Then click on download GPRS/MMS settings on the top right hand side.Then click on your circle,enter your mobile number on next page.Choose your handset.You will get the settings for on your mobile.

Thanks alot guys that 1st advice worked for me.. just changed the APN to bsnlnet and its working but the bsnl website says to keep it as gprswest which doesnt work what a joke bsnl is

Thanks alot guys that 1st advice worked for me.. just changed the APN to bsnlnet and its working but the bsnl website says to keep it as gprswest which doesnt work what a joke bsnl is

The common APN for BSNL GPRS/3G is the same bsnlnet.
gprsnorth,south,east,west etc all are outdated now.

Back