Using universal remote with Tatasky STB

• Thread starter Thread starter venkig77
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 42
  • Views Views 29,181
dont say spencer plaza they are always cheaters and not less than richie street :irock:
then we should find some other shops. if they are equal to richie street then it is really bad.

----------

Disadvantages of purchasing without a bill are many the shopkeeper won't even recognise you :rofl: the only advantage of buying without a bill is you get the product below MRP/- . I'd go for MRP/- with billing:irock:

not really as some electronic products are not available with MRP printed. it is upto to our luck. same product different prices for different persons :(

then we should find some other shops. if they are equal to richie street then it is really bad.

----------

not really as some electronic products are not available with MRP printed. it is upto to our luck. same product different prices for different persons :(

Standardized branded products do come in MRP/- the proucts which come either without bill or unbranded are the ones having dynamic prices for different customers. In electronic best quality and features are provided by branded products.

^ur always in a mood of opposing anything and u dont know about chennai market and richie street too:iplay:

I've heard of Logitech a very expensive and very advanced universal remote.

Actually I came across this on the net some other site a person having Tata Sky+ was using this remote so probably it may be having total fuction.

Back