USP/Inverter for PC with 2-3 hours of backup

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 13033
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 24
  • Views Views 30,768
D

Deleted member 13033

hi......lights are going at times when I do my work here.

So I might require a power backup for the PC for 2 to 3 Hrs. Also tell me whether to buy a inverter or a UPS for it

can someone suggest how can I get this in an economical way nd please tell the price and voltage of inverter or UPS too that ur suggesting.

I was thinking of buying 800VA luminous or sukam inverter costs about 12500 inc. of battery to get this backup of 2-3hrs

Thx

---------- Post added at 04:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:02 PM ----------

the light just went again

i have one of the mid range apc ups. bullshit product. they would not tell you that the ups itself is not capable of charging the batteries properly so you have to invest in a separate charger. batteries die like crazy after 6 months. the ups itself is a bullshit product.

Upvote 0
the ups itself is a bullshit product.
In my 6 year(3 UPS) exp. with APC UPS ALL IS WELL. They work for only 2 yrs and after that i throw them and buy a new one. IMO changing the battery doesn't help as the unit itself dies soon.

Upvote 0
well the shitty apc ups i have connects to external batteries. is not capable of charging them properly. apc engineer pointed this out himself and recommended getting an external charger which cost me half the value of the ups itself. and of course. the *******s at apc sold me a ups capable of just 2 hours of backup even though i asked them for a solution that can give me at least 8-10 hours of backup.

Upvote 0

Back