• Views Views 2,008

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel

Source

so rahman tweeted this. i am still kind of biased towards his own version that was released many years ago.

Source

even spent my entire month's pocket money on buying the cd.

Last edited:
umm it was ok

:D ok

---------- Post added at 08:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:05 AM ----------

for some reason i am not getting the new user interface :(

what new user interface? here or on youtube.. i didnt notice anything new anywhere.

well the player here. with html5 enabled. i get the older youtube player. the new one is white colored. :D

---------- Post added at 08:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:12 AM ----------

holy crap. the vbulletin upgrade overwrote my changes. of course.

that is why it is not showing the new html5 player here.

WTF. how do i stop this :D

---------- Post added at 08:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:12 AM ----------

ok updated again. i need to start saving the edits i make because i need to redo the entire thing again and again :D

there must be a way to keep settings over the upgrades

testing vimeo

[video=vimeo;1211060]http-~~-//vimeo.com/1211060

---------- Post added at 08:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:20 AM ----------

cool. vimeo does not pick the html5 player on priority which is sad.

the difference in code is amazing :D

HTML:
Default code (Adobe Flash Player)

New code (Using inline frames) 
 [URL="http-~~-//vimeo.com/{vb:raw code}"]source[/URL]

---------- Post added at 08:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:21 AM ----------

don't think there is.

i am using a third party add-on that allows me to modify the embed codes used by vbulletin.

otherwise i would probably have to tinker around deeply into the official code.

wordpress does something much better. they use oembed which gets the data directly from the service provider.

too bad youtube is still serving the old adobe flash powered code by default. i left a thread on their forum... no one has responded :D

YouTube should update oembed support with the new inline frame code! - YouTube Help

Back