Very high ping to Steam(Valve) India servers

• Thread starter Thread starter 5trange
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 34
  • Views Views 10,077
Hi Guys, i just read this thread.
I am also an fps gamer who wants low pings to make my life better. But bsnl making it bitter .
I am not getting 59.94.xx.xx series after changing my plan to fiber premium .
Due to that i am always given with 117.2xx.xx.xx which makes valorant to give low ping for singapore than mumbai :( .
But sometimes being in the same 117.2xx range ,pings to mumbai are getting lower (40-60ms) but again it increases than the singapore.
In case of apex legends it suddenly jumps from 60-100ms to 280 to 300ms on the same server. i.e one match @ 60ms throughout , next match jumps to 280ms .
I also wanna play paladins ,but that game is only good below 65ms which is not gonna be possible(my fav game played >600hrs ) and it is considered as dead game now :( .
@vignesh_venkatesan @pswapneel @5trange you guys must have more experience in this scenario
and when i reached out to my ssa's bsnl bb team with valorant ip's (75.2.66.166 & 99.83.136.104 ) ,i got this "Kindly provide the ping response and tracert to 75.2.66.166 and 99.83.136.104.the ping response observed at our end for the above mentioned two server ip's by you is within the limit only." as reply. (of course after begging them to look into this issue for 4months i got this reply dec31st)
What should i do now?

Hey There @Prashanth, I used BSNL Fiber for almost a year and ditched it in last Dec for Airtel Fiber. I was fed up with the inconsistent ping & the Dynamic IP reset like 2-4 Times a Day during Night after 12 which was unbearable for me and I stopped playing FPS games due to this chit. Anyway if ya don't have Packet loss I can recommend a Software which I personally feel is the Best VPN for Best Routing at Cheap Price, its called MUDFISH.
If you wanna just Game, its the best I can recommend on BSNL Fiber. I mainly used SG Asia (Singapore - Google & Google 2) & IN Asia (Chennai - Azure) mostly for the time being, here are the IPV4 Address of them if you wanna check Pings to those Nodes :

IN Asia (Chennai - Azure) : 13.71.93.113
SG Asia (Singapore - Google) : 35.198.195.18
SG Asia (Singapore - Google 2) : 35.198.249.246

Edit : if you wanna know the Pings I got after connecting to those Servers, I got like consistent 43-49ms to any Singapore Server
but when packet loss kicks in, nothing is gonna work :rolleyes:

main problems with mudfish,exitlag,wtfast: they are like a VPN and they disconnect during fighting which is very cruel .and i'm kinda broke now and i should say " they are worth paying " but i won't say it even though being a poor bsnl user.

@Prashanth what pings are u getting in csgo these days.
coz i have changed some of my settings and now i m geeting constant 65 on east india server(mumbai).
on console it shows 55ms on chennai region but javent gotten into west india server yet, so cant say anything about that.

ping also depends on location i guess, i live in odisha and one of my friend is using bsnl from gwalior, he has 40-45 on mumbai server as compared to my 65.

Back