Very poor service of Airtel Broadband

• Thread starter Thread starter Shitalz
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 991
ISP
Airtel
Very surprising they are so ignorant about customer service just unbelievable
Complaint related to their broadband has been raised to their call centre almost 2 months back but every time we call to their call centre they are informing it can be done within 2 days but not at all taking any action.
When it is asked to disconnect the connection as they are useless then somebody else from Airtel calls up and request not to disconnect and they will resolve issue same day still nothing is happening.

It seems they are least bother about their customer after sales service whereas jio has very prompt services.

Airtel has gone very insensitive to its consumers. Its services have gone from bad to worst now. I am facing problems with Airtel internet services for the last 10 days. I amde a complaint on 2nd Aug24 but without attending they disposed off informing it is resolved. I again made a complaint to Applete Authority which too was resolved after about few hours. An SMS was sent to me about it and this time it asked to reply with'1' if resolved and '2' if not resolved. By the way I saw SMS immediately and replied '2'. There were number of calls from different people and everybody asking for the same question'what is the problem'. After detail explaining and not reacting to their irritable queries at last about 36 hours later a techincian came on 08 Aug 24 and tried to repair it but could not succeed. He left us saying that in about one and half hours he will bring another 'router' to test if actual problem is with the router or elsewhere. I am still waiting for him for last about 4 days.
Even TRAI is also not useful as they just posted email address of Appelate Authority. TRAI website says they don't attend any individual complaints.
Now there are only 2 options with me to either keep calling them and wait indefinitely or change to Jio or BSNL.

@BadAirtel what exactly is the issue here? Let us know, maybe we can help.
Airtel CC is usually very impaired, nobody at different levels attending your complain will know exact cause and solution to your problem. It's a hit or miss thing. All you can do is flood their different emails to the best you can. Also try tagging their Twitter/Facebook Handles.

@BadAirtel Please share what issues you are facing and maybe one of us could help out if we too faced the same problem. It is most likely an issue with the last mile provider. Unless you are in a Tier 1 city connections are generally thru LCOs not directly with Airtel.

@Shitalz which area of Pune do you live in? I have rock solid service here from both Airtel and Tata Play.

Back