Very Soon expect new Channels in Tata Sky DTH

• Thread starter Thread starter ajuravi007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 48
  • Views Views 10,603
great news ajuravi. Thanks alot 4 the info. Il be eagerly waitin.

do dishtv users get an alert msg when new channel is added for them??

Does dish tv even add new channels ?? :P Of late its only been Tata Sky which has been adding channels..

Does dish tv even add new channels ?? :P Of late its only been Tata Sky which has been adding channels..
Nice timing joke my friend :thumbsup: as i enjoyed it :yahoo:

thanks for the news aju.i am eagerly waiting for SS Musicand sky sports :thumbsup:

thanks for the news aju.

i am eagerly waiting for SS Music

and sky sports :thumbsup:
Dont think of sky sports at this point of time in TS. It will take a long time and i wish SS music comes on board with TS soon:thumbsup:

One Thing I want to clear all that Sky Sports will never come in India as they have Star Sports in India. So forgot it

If Vodafone can come hear. why not sky sports :whistle::whistle:

i think world cinema will take us beyond hollywood nd bollywood.it will show great movies frm all parts of the world includin hollywood movies wid subtitles. Correct me if im wrng.

Again spoke to the CC people. The cc told me this time that they are going to add some music channels, news channels with some ndtv channel:thumbsup:. So we the TS users can expect atleast 4 - 5 channels by the end of next month:thumbsup::yahoo:. I hope they add 2 hindi music channel with 1 tamil music channel:confused:.

Back