Very Soon expect new Channels in Tata Sky DTH

• Thread starter Thread starter ajuravi007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 48
  • Views Views 10,603
That's true if we compare Tata Sky with dishtv/even cable they has very less number of music channels they are really lacking in providing music channels on their platform

Yes.I think Dish tv has 8 to 9 Music channels.
Here is Music Channel List on both DTH.

Tata Sky:
V
MTV
VH1
Sun Music
MH1

Dishtv
Zee Music
ETC
MTV
V
Enterr10
Music India
VH1
SS Music
Sun Music
ETC Punjabi
MH1

Here is Music Channel List on both DTH.

Tata Sky:
V
MTV
VH1
Sun Music
MH1

Dishtv:
MH1
MTV
V
VH1
Sun Music
SS Music
Enterr10
Music India
ETC Punjabi
Zee Music
ETC

Guys what i am asking is OT:Yesterday in most of the sun channels they showed and still showing a scroller stating that the cable operators will not be able to recieve the signal from the existing satellite and added that to view all the sun channels they need to get it from Insat 4B. Can any one tell me what will be effect? Will TS get any advantage of this...:confused:

Guys what i am asking is OT:
Yesterday in most of the sun channels they showed and still showing a scroller stating that the cable operators will not be able to recieve the signal from the existing satellite and added that to view all the sun channels they need to get it from Insat 4B. Can any one tell me what will be effect? Will TS get any advantage of this...:confused:
It's nothing great. Earlier SUN was transmitting all its channel in India on NSS703 (C-band) for cable operators. Now they are switching to INSAT 4B so they are broadcasting message of change. Reason 'could be' either no more TP space available on NSS703 or their lease period about to expire.
It will not affect viewing channels on Cable or DTH as both operators might have changed the reception setup for SUN

Back