Very urgent help needed please help

• Thread starter Thread starter pradatta
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 1,608

pradatta

ISP
bsnl
i have very serious problem in my area there are two bsnl towers and both are g enabled but which is near to me its dont support 3g data transmit so i want to switch other tower but i dont know how , there is any way to select diff nearest tower ??

Please give more details about your modem/handset. Maybe someone here will be able to give specific help. On a more general note, there is an option in the settings menu for "network selection". There is an automatic network selection and a manual network selection. If both the BSNL towers show up in your list of "available networks" you should be able to select either one of them manually and the modem/phone will register with that network

Please give more details about your modem/handset. Maybe someone here will be able to give specific help. On a more general note, there is an option in the settings menu for "network selection". There is an automatic network selection and a manual network selection. If both the BSNL towers show up in your list of "available networks" you should be able to select either one of them manually and the modem/phone will register with that network

first thnks for replying , but there is only one bsnl network showing in list , my mobile is Nokia C5 and nkoia C7 on both i cant able net with that tower but i go to other place in other tower range then i able to use with same mobile so problem is only with my near tower so is any way to help me please tell me yaar

For Nokia symb fone, fieldtest app is there , to switch to particular tower signal ID, but don't ask support for it from me. google for everything

i got tihs app but i know how to change tower id please help me yaar please

in your mobile change network mode from gsm to umts 2100 so you will latch to 3g tower

i got tihs app but i know how to change tower id please help me yaar please
Nice to know that you know how to change, just wondering what help you require now :| and search for its manual on google.

Nice to know that you know how to change, just wondering what help you require now :| and search for its manual on google.

sorry actually its keyboard mistake i want to say i dont know how to change tower id please help if u know about it

Back