Very very poor Service From ACT, Dont Go For ACT in Jayanagar 4th T Block Area

• Thread starter Thread starter Satish Rai
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 1,412
I Have Applied For new Connection near Jayanagar 4th T Block and The Executive is bluffing me regarding his visit for the connection installation from almost 4 days and Now from past 4 days he is not responding and disconnecting the call. Its very Disgusting service from ACT Executive named Kumar. That he wasted almost 1.5 days and its a time and Money waste for me. . Advise is to kindly do not go for ACT connection in this area and JP Nagar phase 2.
ACT Should not entertain such executives and to maintain its reputtaion my advise is to kindly remove such employees who are lazy cats or bluffmasters.

Last edited:
it's not ideal to blame entire company for just one person.
there could be multiple reason behind this, your concern guy kumar might left the job?
i would say call ACT directly and complain about this guy.

i observed them for last 2 years, heard all kind of reviews and then opted for them, 8th morning i applied, evening document collected & today they did the wiring. So far so good.

I was beam cable customer earlier and i feel their professionalism has improved exponentially these days. ( although we cant compare with airtel - they are best in everything except their plans and upload speed suks).

I agree with netant, i too recently switch to ACT (Chennai) and i feel they are responsive and good.

I am using ACT from past 5 years, i am currently on 6+1 month plan, planning now to renew with 12+2 month plan... Hope it says it all.

Back