Vi allowing prepaid to postpaid conversion through OTP without sim change

• Thread starter Thread starter havoc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 77
  • Views Views 13,806
Apparently I got warning from Admin on quoting whole post. I literally can't find where I quoted full post. I quoted image because I needed data from image to write my comment. Also somehow there is no way to dispute the warning.

App just hides actual quota and shows Unlimited text, limit is still there.

Speed you posted, what are the values (Band, Signal Strength, RSRP, RSRQ, SNR)?

Source

I am using TL-MR6400 with LPDA Antenna. Nearest tower is 3KM away. In Day best 8-10 Mbps is best I can get, In Night it goes upto 20-30Mbps. I have no idea what to do to improve speed. Is there any satellite broadband provider in India?

Source

ELON MUSK starlink was about to launch... But we very well know who got it blocked as they have plans of launching their own.... But don't know when.....

Apparently I got warning from Admin on quoting whole post. I literally can't find where I quoted full post. I quoted image because I needed data from image to write my comment. Also somehow there is no way to dispute the warning.
Me too got it

@pothi which LPDA Antenna do you use? Is it available online?

NETBOON High Gain LPDA 12dBi Multi Directional External Antenna LMR 200 Coax 10 Meter Cable with SMA Male - N Male Connectors for 4G LTE Wireless Router GSM Landline Phone

I purchased it from Amazon a year ago. If you wish to buy then go for higher gain antenna and LMR 400 cable.

Today I realigned the antenna, now latency is under 35 constant. Also speed increased by 5Mbps

@dexter22 Bro that ping is to Singapore Singtel server. Normal ping to my city's Vi server is 16-18 ms which is way better than Jio & Airtel. Pings used to be terrible in 2019 when I used to play pubg all day but since 2020 they have changed something in their routing and from 2021 their pings are fine for me. BGMI gives 40-50 ms latency which is really great for mobile connection.

So yesterday I got this message from Vi saying download welcome letter from given link. So I click on it then that link sent me a OTP. But on that webpage it they written that you will be charged on your prepaid or postpaid account. So I did not submit the OTP. My question is what is that Welcome letter about?

Back