Vi delaying VoWifi Roll out in Chhattisgarh Madhya Pradesh

ISP
Reliance Jio
It has been more than 2 years since VoWifi service was introduced in India by Jio and Airtel. There was news,then, that even Vodafone Idea had been testing it for some time. But, for whatever reason, Vi was the last one to start rolling VoWifi service. The process is still going on very slowly and in a staggered manner. I don't know on what basis but Vi has been introducing VoWifi in certain circles before others. For example, in my state Chhattisgarh (MP-CG Circle) VoWifi is still not available. I have been requesting Vi repeatedly on various platforms to make the service available or, atleast, provide a certain timeline as to when it will be available. Unfortunately, no when there seems to have an answer or, perhaps,they are not willing to answer.
Considering their relatively poor metwork coverage, Vi should be prioritizing VoWifi roll out, as it compensates for poor network coverage atleast at places where Wifi Networks are available.

Does anyone know what all must preventing Vi from a uniform roll out of VoWifi through out India?
I believe that their network equipment must be already compatible and it should just require some software upgrade. Please share your thoughts.

Back