Video On Demand

• Thread starter Thread starter bgltv
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 3,149
ISP
Tata Plug2Surf
Hi Guys,in today's ad in DINAKARAN news paper about Comedy Thirai, there is also another line added in the bottom of the page.* Video On demand - For 3 Months it is absolutely free..Did anyone notice that?Is there any other Test Channel or something added in SUN DIRECT. Please post if you know anything about this.

Ya. That line is there below sun direct logo. But it is confusing. Whether they are saying that this channel is only free for 3 months or for video on demand. They mentioned these after a star symbol is there any other star mentioned above. As i am using my mobile to browse i cant see that clearly . Any one has any idea. Here is the source check that
http://dkn.dinakaran.co.in/892008/sun%20Dth%20.jpg

i think they going to release open tv software shortly for movie on demand......they clearly mentioned video on demand for 3months

Okay., did anybody try pressing 'ACTIVE' button on SD remote? Does it work as the symptom of OPEN TV s.w

Okay., did anybody try pressing 'ACTIVE' button on SD remote? Does it work as the symptom of OPEN TV s.w

hi, comedy channel will be free for 3 months only after that it costs Rs.20pm. that is what they have mentioned

Yes i watched yesterday, but they did not mention any cost.:huh:Ok i will watch it today.

friends, comedy thirai it usual channel like zee smile,,or big tv flim channels only for dth operators,,,ok...reg VOD will be free for 3 months,,that will be available 1 or 2 dyas see satellite chart satcodx,,so dont annoy and confuse,,,:yahoo::wall:

Back