Videocon D2H Customer Care Service

• Thread starter Thread starter rohit53
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1
  • Views Views 5,474

rohit53

ISP
Youtele
I have been trying, nonstop from the past one hour to connect to the customer care at 4 different numbers with no luck at all. The call just get's rejected or an auto answering machine say's that all their F&$@# lines are busy.

I have sent them an email at [email protected], lets see whether they'll reply to it.

---------- Post added at 08:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:58 PM ----------

Finally gets connected! They say that their was some problem with their server all this while, thats the reason for this service center black out. When i said that i faced the same problem when i called them last week , they told me that the are growing and they are getting lots of calls. Idiots!! Make your call center bigger if thats the case, you just can't go on with a tiny customer care center even after you have a zillion connections.

Anyway my actual reason for calling them was b/c my online recharge through their site din't got updated. They say they'll solve this prb by saturday. Lets see!

Hey, if the problem was just an "Apparent" problem, then i think the thread title should be changed.....coz it can give wrong illusions to first time readers.

Back