Videocon d2h+ DTH: Dont Buy D2H

• Thread starter Thread starter vipi
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 23,828

vipi

ISP
Hi,I am using videocon D2H from last 20 days, many channels are not working but worst part is picture quality, there is too much brightness, even some times you cant see picture, there is only whiteness on whole screen. So please see a demo first before buy this crap D2H.

Have Videocon D2H started commercially? am not aware of that

yea, same here its surprising, it will be great if someone can post a detailed review of the same ,

It has started in the Delhi NCR region I believe. This is the first complaint post on D2H, but a very surprising one considering the nature of the complaint :)

yes they have started in punjab. i m using there combo dvd+stb offer with 101 free days. but thinking to go for airtel or back to big tv (also crap logo but picture quality is osm)

At the start d2h has problems in picture quality ,bcoz of this it will not launch soon in all over india !!:hysterical: i suspect:huh:

10 days ago D2H launched in Hyderabad too.THey came up with lots of exciting offers like a TV with built-in set top box for Rs.8990, a dvd player with built-in set top box Rs. 2500 etcAlso the are giving Mpeg4 video quality and offer more channels than DIsh tv (i am a dish tv subscriber)

Hey I've been a happy customer of D2H from last 6 months.... It costs me only 150/- per month and I get all sports channel including TenAction+(zee sports)... Picture quality is good too...I wonder if there would be any problem in ur TV or STB settings...
Unusal BRIGHTNESS was initial hiccup which was resolved long ago. Post is very old.

Iam using D2h Since one week. Before iam Sun Direct Costumer....................Iam very with D2h all channels are good quality compare to sundirect...............also sound quality..............Enjoy all D2h costumers.

Back