Videocon to roll out LTE services

• Thread starter Thread starter anubhav11
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 5,489
OMG lol :crazy1:

good for you...now im getting jealous, why did videocon not bid for my state.. :annoyed::annoyed:and the coverage will be much better than 3g, coz 3g is being used on 2100mhz band rather than LTE which they will use on same 2g band 1800mhz..

I am not interested in Videocon LTE service as far as they don't invest in Network coverage improvement. Their network is a pain lol :p

I don't believe in news report's deadline. We are still waiting for reliance LTE.

I don't believe in news report's deadline. We are still waiting for reliance LTE.

I think they are waiting for MR. Raja Bail to inaugurate their service :p

haven't used videocon either in my state but whenever i come to punjab, i search down the avail. networks and videocon is available all the time... but you stay there so you know better....the main prob. videocon might face is the lack of availability of handsets compatibility with 1800 Mhz LTE service....

haven't used videocon either in my state but whenever i come to punjab, i search down the avail. networks and videocon is available all the time... but you stay there so you know better....

No doubt der network present in whole punjab(Not sure about villages) but that does not mean that they are providing A class service :)

I think they are waiting for MR. Raja Bail to inaugurate their service :p

He has been out on bail for past 7 months ..

He has been out on bail for past 7 months ..

Oh then i have no idea why they are delaying launch.. :Confuzzled:

Back