Vodafone 3g data plans

• Thread starter Thread starter vibhuvw
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 47
  • Views Views 76,189
aircel is also expensive than vodafone!!! and aircel caps speeds on different data plansAircel charges rs. 975 for 2.5 GBVodafone charges rs. 850 for 3 GB

aircel is also expensive than vodafone!!! and aircel caps speeds on different data plans

Aircel charges rs. 975 for 2.5 GB
Vodafone charges rs. 850 for 3 GB

For mobile:
Rs. 1000 – 1000 MB + 1000 Minutes talk time + 1000 SMS

and in aircel: RS 975 - 2.5 GB!

---------- Post added at 06:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:15 PM ----------

I think the plans are balance in some or the other way!!
No UNLIMITED in vodafone btw!

That was quite expected.....Vodafone is nothing more than a dickhead. I think they have taken this prices from their UK subsidiary but unfortunately they forgot to change the prices...:rofl::rofl::rofl:again another company goes bankrupt in the name of 3G.....

For mobile:
and in aircel: RS 975 - 2.5 GB!

You're forgetting that the Rs. 1000 is a combo pack while there's a data only Rs. 850 pack with 3GB. Here you're getting approx. 17 hrs of talktime along with the 1000 SMS.
Not surprised that Vodafone didn't launch any unlimited plans, with all the FUP controversy surrounding airtel I guess they've decided to play safe :wink:

This'll probably be the plan I switch on to when I come back to India.

Oh so you use vodafone here in INDIA?

I have 3 phones, all with different providers, but Vodafone is my personal one, yes, as this is the provider my Mrs is with (my others were Airtel for business and Idea for GPRS. I had a BPL/LOOP mobile SIM for about 24 hours but I couldn't make a single call on it so I killed it).

The situation might change when I come back - my mix will probably be Vodafone, with any two of DoCoMo, Reliance, MTNL, Airtel, Idea - but I'm not 100% sure yet which number will go where... we'll see what the situation is like when I get back.

Ok how do i activate those plans ? postpaid plan of 850 Act MI850 and send to 111?it says message format invalid

Back