Vodafone 3G USB stick - No 3G

• Thread starter Thread starter viveck
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 44
  • Views Views 20,674
lol samm but i have 499 unlimited plan.i was buy this stick buy call cc 27 march 2011.its 499+tax ul

Muje v dila de veere :D

bhai call cc or i give u a number of delivery boy by cc,

depends on which modem u r buying...
the 3.6mbps modem stick costs Rs. 1699 with 1 month unlimited HSDPA with sim
the 7.2mbps modem stick costs Rs. 2498 with 1 month unlimited HSDPA with sim
the sim in both cases are blocked for any outgoing and incoming calls and sms including their own call centers.

---------- Post added at 01:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:58 PM ----------

[*] I am unable to login as I have not received my password To receive your password once again & to complete your registration, sms MYVFPWD to 111 (toll free).
[/list]

[*] I forgot my login ID To know your login ID, sms MYVFID to 111 (toll free).
[/list]

[*] I forgot my secret answer To know your secret answer, sms MYVFANS to 111 (toll free).
[/list]but all this will not work as sms are blocked for 3G stick sims. best is to call customer care and register your email address with them.
i am also trying my luck on this...
they disable all outgoing and incoming sms and voice/video calls on sims of 3g sticks.
best is to call call centers.
i waited for 15 mins but could not get through them
I want to update my email address so that i can get that password. sms is blocked on 3g sticks so u cannot get password there.

Updade..
I registered my email address by writing the email to their customer care. That is only way you can get email registered. Also the lady called me on alternate number, verified me and gave me my vodafone password on phone and then i changed my password.

well I had done the same, & the lady called me said she will reset the password in 2 hours & send me a mail, but it 3 days now, still not received :pleasehelp:

well I had done the same, & the lady called me said she will reset the password in 2 hours & send me a mail, but it 3 days now, still not received :pleasehelp:

seems only lucky ladies magic works !
keep sending email every 24 hours... new email every time...with alternate number and your 3G stick number mentioned properly. draft they email so that they understand it clearly. because no one is like us to understand fast !

what is this, why sending mail to cc,

what is this, why sending mail to cc,

to update email address in case u did not write while filling the postpaid form. Also usefull to login for my vodafone on their website.

sir popcorn email mai kya likhun mujhe kuch nahi pta, can u send me ur sending mail, i forward this on cc

lol samm but i have 499 unlimited plan.i was buy this stick buy call cc 27 march 2011.its 499+tax ul

Let me burst the balloon on you :D
The plan you are subscribed to, was just a promotional plan, and they offered unlimited and uncapped usage till April 10,
after that capped speed of 275kbps that too for just one month.
Most of the users have got the speed cap hammer already, now, one more blast,
you are supposed to upgrade your plan after this month if you want to continue using their service.

Their is no confirmation on any kind of unlimited plan being offered by Vodafone for Delhiites/NCR
I spoke to executive named ADNAN and asked him to give me a written statement that he is refusing about unlimited plans which are posted on their official website.

He tried covering his ass, I asked about his senior and he said, we all are equal here.
I asked him about the Manager, and he said this to me " Kya baat karoge unse?"
What else can anyone expect from a company led by dogs anyway :|

My token number for today is 165 by the way, if anyone want to contact me, make sure you don't have no problem with abusive language. J/k

Back