vodafone blackberry activation problems

• Thread starter Thread starter atomicmak
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 10,486

atomicmak

ISP
BSNL DATAONE
i have got tired calling vodafone customer care since last 4 days every time i call them i get new response saying you have this oor that issue.the main issue is i get edge on my Bold 9000 unlocked phone running airtel and idea previously with balckberry services.now as i try to use vodafone it doesnt give me seeting in host routing table or no reply if i do register.my card is fully activated as i checked my card in another bb phone model.finally i got reply from BB vodafone care that you have to go to vodafone customer care and ask them to format your phone and install vodafone OS.i went to nearest care center and ask them and wow they replied they cant offer that to me because its not vodafone branded phone and the os of vodafone wont work on that phone and they have no service like that for me.better i should go to where i purchase from and ask him to formate it for me ..i am still struggling as the supplier checked on idea and airtel and has no clue on what to do as he is big seller of BB phones in my city and my good friend also ..he used this phone on airtel and idea and said its open vendor phone why vodafone people dont give you service to enable BIS on this model ?please help me to sort this out if you have any clue how to ?i am in ahmedabad.mital patel

make sure that Data Services are to set to ON in Options > mobile network and in advanced section, set TCP/IP APn to www or blackberry.netthis should make bb connect to BIS server and fetch the required service books

man i made almost 40 calls to customer care and you are one more to give you feedback for happy to assist ? huh forget it. there are tons of technical people out there on market i think better than people sitting in chair on vodafone care with pre-defined answers.

please dont mind this is not me but my frustation with people i came across with vodafone.

---------- Post added at 03:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:18 PM ----------

if you really keen interested to solve my issue give me call. check your pm i am going to send my number to you ;) will post feedback here later how you react to this. :)

---------- Post added at 03:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:19 PM ----------

@merc782 i've sent the phone to the friend and he gave it to someone to check or update the OS by formatting. lets see noce it gets back i'll try that if not work will update here as well. thanks a lot dear for prompt reply

@vodafoneindia - i already sent you PM msg and almost 30 of your customer care people knows me now by talking to me. how many more i should bear ? give me call i sent you my number throgh PM if you are really keen solving my issue.

this is for all those reading. after 7 days vodafoneindia replying me saying to contact on another email id to resolve issue. is this some sort of fun going on ? one person stuckup since 15 days and you still expect that he'll be on same situation ? atleast i am not that foolish to wait for vodafone to resolve the issue. i found my way already.

Can you please tell me what did you do to solve the issue, i am facing the same issue with vodafone.

hey i am facing this issue on my blackberry now :-( can u let me knw wat you did to resolve this issue?thanks in advance

I have been over charged by Vodafone for Black berry services. Between the 6th and 10th Feb I was charged Rs 738 for 8 local calls. and again Rs 271 for three local calls from 19th -21sr Feb. This is after the deduction of Rs 399 blackberry charges.Speaking to the service care people does not help as they do not know for what the money has been deducted. I feel the customer has a right to know where his money goes. Can anyone help?

Back