• Thread starter Thread starter piku99
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 3,832

piku99

DX
ISP
Reliance Netconnect Broadband+
Hi Guyz, I am from Kolkata. I always use Vodafone Mobile Connect Rs. 98/2GB/30 pack on my LG Optimus One(P500). But since today morning, my data connection is not working on my phone. I Installed the settings again but its still not working. Not even Vodafone live. I have a TATA DoCoMo sim as well. When I insert that sim, the data is working perfectly fine. I also called Vodafone Customer Care to address the issue but never got thru a customer care agent after waitin for around 20 mins twice. Please help me as the data connection is very much needed on mi phone fof work purpose......Thnx in advance.

Network issue. Server down w/e.If data connection is very much required for your work purpose.Why not divert calls from Vodafone to your Docomo number and use data connection of Docomo?For the time being.

Yes I can do that but then again the network of DoCoMo in my area is not very good. The voice keeps on breaking. That's Y I'm not doing that. when I am home, I don't have any problem as I am on my wifi. But when I am out, that is the time when I am facing the problem. Anyone else is facing the same problem in Kolkata?

Back