Vodafone Idea News & Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Nishant
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 445
  • Views Views 80,052
Family plan prices has increased by Rs.2; added some OTT benefits (Pick any 2 >> Amazon, Disney, Sony, Sun NXT), rest is all same with extra 20GB extra common pool for Secondary members.
Night Unlimited is welcome.

I once visited the VI store, and i have to say that they are working well to keep their customer base intact. The only thing that is required is that the sound quality over voice calls, and data services should be improved.

But, i suppose, this requires investment from foreign establishments which Vodafone-Idea is linked with. It might though have restrictions from Indian Government. But, if that does happen, Jio and Airtel will have a good competition.

After installing network booster in my home my network issue resolved and since 1 month I am getting good speed in indoor coverage also improved

@Venku Can you elaborate what kind of boosters you used? Are they passive or active??

Vodafone sended me a small cell which works with my wifi and getting full coverage in indoor all locations as my wifi is 40mbps getting nearly 38+Mbps speed in indoor location

Just received the following message:
Code:
Important Notice: Please note, from October 2023 onwards due date for your Vi bill is 10 Days from bill date.
Their desperation is showing now.

Back