• Thread starter Thread starter arnav_ch
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 58,677

arnav_ch

Regulars
ISP
2 mbps @ 849NU(MTNL)
is there any way to forward all emails sent to a specific id and get it as SMS in vodafone?

right now i use BPL in Mumbai and i can do this by emailing [email protected]. i get hte message as sms.

any same way in vodafone?

Last edited by a moderator:
Something like that could be done earlier, when BPL was prevalent in Kerala. Ever since Hutch and subsequently Vodafone took over, we dont have that facility in here :(

not in Uttar Pradesh since Hutch Came. I would love this feature even if it costs a little.

yes!! its a gr8 feature..but i seriously doubt weather vodafone or airtel will provide this..:(

Hutch/Vodafone does have this feature. Check with your respective CC to activate it (perhaps for some fee)

draog, i did checked with 111 and they said its not available since long.Can you please name the service so I can be Specific with the CC.

This service is available in Vodafone in all circles. The service is under Enterprise Services and the name is given as Network Monitoring Alerts.
The email address would be 10 Digit Phone [email protected]

But this would not be given to individual users. This would be given to Enterprise users only. The charge for this service is Rs. 49/Month.

Also I doubt the normal Customer Care would be of any help to know more about this. You need to contact the Enterprise services sales team to know more about this. I have a ppt given to me by vodafone too.

Last edited by a moderator:

Back