Vodafone India Pay per Second Plans

• Thread starter Thread starter rohitrohan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 40
  • Views Views 27,318
1 rupee recharge can be done online. It shows up in the Bonus Card section.
Cant see in for MH Circle :(

@VodafoneIndia, No Thanks (in advance).

@VodafoneIndia, No Thanks (in advance).

LOllamm!

Vodafone is the best network service provider because i can watch live TV on my Nokia Asha 300. Vodafone India has signed a agreement with Nokia India to provide data plans and speed internet connection through 2g GPRS and 3g. i watch lengthy youtube videos on my mobile and even some times movies on my asha 300 very gracefully. Nokia with vodafone in India is really awesome. The specialty of Asha 300 is that it works even better at very low network signals.

Why do I get the feeling that I am watching an ad when I read through your posts.

^^ DittoYeh Dev Anand ke bhai ko ban karo plz.

Just checked vodafone recharge website.Bonus Card for Rs1 gives 1.5p/s Local n STD for 6 monthsBonus card for Rs 9 gives 1.2p/s and 1.5p/s Local n STD resp 3 months validity. Can anyone confirm any recharge amount for lifetime validity of per second tariff

I was planning to change from Pay per minute (Re.1/minute) plan to Pay per second (PPS) on Vodafone Prepaid. CC informed that we can recharge by Re 1 to change to PPS plan, valid for 6 months. In PPS plan all calls would be 1.2 p/sec. Re 1 recharge can only be made at Shop (not available online or mobile transfer).
FAILED!
There is NO option to recharge by Re. 1 online for MH circle.
Other shops who recharge/Topup said that they cannot recharge by Re 1, as this recharge can only be done at official Vodafone Store.
And after I did manage to recharge by Re 1 at official store, I got only Re 1 added to my balance, no change from per-minute to per-second.
Although guy at store said that special recharges are down as they are making some changes to their plans, so it may not work.

FAILED!
There is NO option to recharge by Re. 1 online for MH circle.
Other shops who recharge/Topup said that they cannot recharge by Re 1, as this recharge can only be done at official Vodafone Store.
And after I did manage to recharge by Re 1 at official store, I got only Re 1 added to my balance, no change from per-minute to per-second.
Although guy at store said that special recharges are down as they are making some changes to their plans, so it may not work.
Just update to my previous post.
When I recharged by Re 1 at Vodafone store, my plan did change from "per minute" to "per second", but I was not sure when it changed.
And now Re 1 Top-up is available online.

I just got a prepaid sim and I was told that 1.2p/Second rate would be applicable and now it's 2p/second :|I paid around Rs 132 for this connection and got Rs 86 talk time.Now even a one minute call is costing me Rs 1.20 :angry ():Any plan that I can switch to?

Back