Vodafone India: Set up internet / GPRS on iphone - it worked

• Thread starter Thread starter broadband
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 155
  • Views Views 239,167
Hello Parry,

Thanks for writing to us. Kindly share your number with us at Vodafone India - Complaints - Requests - Enquires so that we may assist you better. For any other assistance you can call us on 198.

Regards,
Vodafone Customer Care

It's been a more than a year of 3G launch & still you do not have a Pan Delhi presence.

Do I still need to show your shortfalls as a service provider?

Work Things out & it will show. Your subscribers will speak for you.

Set up internet / GPRS on iPhone - it worked:urock::urock::urock:

Hi all,

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NOW YOU CAN CONFIGURE INTERNET / GPRS ON IPHONE WITHOUT INSTALLING ANY CRACKING OR HACKING SOFTWARE ON UR IPHONE. YOU CAN DO IT IN JUST 5 MINS.

ALL YOU NEED IS iPhone Configuration Utility software.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

a lot of people are asking how to setup / configure internet or GPRS on iPhone. even at one time i spend hours and hours to setup gprs on my iphone and worst part is that i dont have "cellular data network" option in my iphone but even though i am able to successfully configure vodafone live gprs on my iphone.

here are the steps:

step 1: you need to download a software "iPhone Configuration Utility"

step 2: connect your iphone & launch the program then click on configuration profiles.

Step 3: click on Advance option on your left hand side then click on configure button.

Step 4: enter "portalnmms" in first field which Access Point Name (APN)

Step 5: enter "10.10.1.100" in the last field proxy server

Step 6: enter "9401" in the last field Proxy Port

Step 7: That's all save the profile by any name like "vodafone"

Step 8 : Click on your device on the left hand side and choose Configuration Profiles.

Step 9: Click on Install option and soon you will see a pop on your iPhone asking your permission to install the configuration simply allow and you are done.

LAUNCH THE SAFARI BROWSER AND SURF THE INTERNET !!!!!!!!!!!:wewin::wewin::wewin::wewin::wewin:

response, reviews, and suggestions are welcome

try and post your feedback.

Good Luck to all !!!!!!!!:iplay:

http://img186.imageshack.us/img186/5817/55386470.jpg
http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/6896/37991738.jpg

i m using it from past 2 months
i worked for me swiftly
no problems at all
now i want to use my whatsapp app over 2g
which is such a pain in ass
dat shit
never connects

what to do
need help folks

device : iphone 3gs ( non jailbroken ) ios 5.1
operator : vodafone india (delhi)

i m using it from past 2 months
i worked for me swiftly
no problems at all
now i want to use my whatsapp app over 2g
which is such a pain in ass
dat shit
never connects

what to do
need help folks

device : iPhone 3gs ( non jailbroken ) ios 5.1
operator : vodafone india (delhi)

If you are using the "portalnmms" APN then you will face issues with your apps. That's the APN for the WAP service. You should be using the "www" APN.

If you are using the "portalnmms" APN then you will face issues with your apps. That's the APN for the WAP service. You should be using the "www" APN.

have u tried this ?

It's been a more than a year of 3G launch & still you do not have a Pan Delhi presence.

Do I still need to show your shortfalls as a service provider?

Work Things out & it will show. Your subscribers will speak for you.

Unfortunately these Vodafone have nuts working working at their customer centre who only know to give these hackneyed responses.

Back