Vodafone introduces new 3G tariff rates

• Thread starter Thread starter SVK
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 41
  • Views Views 13,278
Yes, i m also waiting for new tariff page. Got a sms from Vodafone with slashed tariff for MH circle.

BTW... Here is the new 3G tariffs for Mumbai Circle.

Earlier i used to get 200mb for Rs 102 now they have added another 100mb, seems good to me :)

Slashed Tariffs not showing for Delhi/ NCR.
Its not showing for MH circle as well, lets hope these prices are launched for all circles.

In Delhi, there is massive difference between prices of prepaid and postpaid tariffs. Looks like they have lowered the prices only for prepaid users in Delhi.

Hello Parry,

Kindly refer to Vodafone 3G India - Video Calling - 3G Internet | Vodafone 3G Services for the revised tariff plans.

Regards,
Vodafone Customer Care

I have checked on the link provided by you.
It still shows MI 100 - 100+100MB; with a tag line stating ​'The double benefit is a limited period offer.'

Further, we (17 years old Customers) are being made to feel that we are no longer required by VODAFONE & we should start thinking of PORT OUT.

One of my Vodafone Number activated in 1995 has been deactivated without any notification. :mad ():

Pls re-think on your policies else you will soon be the MOST UNFRIENDLY/ ANTI-CUSTOMER SERVICE PROVIDER.

Back