• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 8,268

viralbug

tR0ll bUg
ISP
MTNL Triband 1333 2mbps night 1mbps day
Check out the Vodafone page.

they even have new names. there isnt much difference though, sems like they copied names from idea. :p but idea plans still beat it because vodafone plans dont give a single sms free.

i was thinking of shifting to idea if vodafone didnt give me the corp 300 plan. but i looked at these and i went for vodafone 199 plan and activated rs.35 per month offer which gives 350 sms free.

this is even better than the Corp 300 plan.

for corp 300 plan, if i were to use up 300 local mins and 300 smses, i would have to pay 300.

but if i use new value 199+sms offer, i pay 235 for the first 200 mins and 300 smses. now for the remaining 100 mins, it would be 100x0.6=60. the total comes up to 295, but you still have 50 more free smses. :)

the only thing is after free smses are over, each sms is rs.1 and national is rs.1.50. but i think 350 is enough unless sms usage is very high. but if there are a lot of national smses, it would cost more.

Vodafone is surely loosing it's edge to Idea here in Delhi.They are resorting to every possible tactics to compete with Idea.They are offering full talktime on recharges of 70Rs too but i still feel people will stick to idea.

i never thought i would see such a plan by vf in mumbai circle but finally competition has brought them to their knees.i think my plan is even better. i'm on GK75 (50 sms free)monthly rent is 75 + 30 (vf-vf @ 30p & 100 min free) + 35 (350 sms free)calling other nos @ re. 1almost 90% of my calls are to vf nos., so i dont really care if calling other nos. is @ re. 1. also, i get 400 sms free.so @ monthly rent of 140, i get 400 sms free & 100 vf-vf mins free with further calling @ 30p

^^ dude your plan really rocks man... but honestly i have never heard of such a plan ever anytime. Kya jhol hai bhai? :D

many of my friends have it too. ask for it & you will get it.

i never thought i would see such a plan by vf in mumbai circle but finally competition has brought them to their knees.

i think my plan is even better. i'm on GK75 (50 sms free)
monthly rent is 75 + 30 (vf-vf @ 30p & 100 min free) + 35 (350 sms free)
calling other nos @ re. 1

almost 90% of my calls are to vf nos., so i dont really care if calling other nos. is @ re. 1. also, i get 400 sms free.

so @ monthly rent of 140, i get 400 sms free & 100 vf-vf mins free with further calling @ 30p

oh yeah, forgot about this one. this is also a very good plan.

i believe they give this plan easily. just ask for it and theyll give it.

Back