• Thread starter Thread starter N_lover27
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 9,051

N_lover27

ISP
Alliance BB, Jio Fiber
Hi there

I Just Port into Vodafone Postpaid few Days ago. and Vodafone gave me Rs 1500 Credit limit. But the Issue is Vodafone's billing system counts Calls + SMS + even Data Usage (2g/3g) as Unbilled Amount without First Deducting the Free usage such as (free calls/sms or Data balance).

Vodafone's Rate of Data is 4p/10 KB meaning it costs Rs 4.10 Per MB. Only using 3-4 days with 3g pack 450 which gives 2gb free 3g data, my unbilled amount shows above Rs 800 Balance.. As data usage is being counted as Unbilled Amount.

When i asked Vodafone to increase the limit to Rs 9000 So that i can use my 2gb 3g balance without barring my connection, They denied it.

But i asked then then how am i suppose to use my 3g balance ? They said nothing..

I asked them what happens if i cross my credit limit as i might have used data about 500MB which equals to Rs 2048 ?

In reply they told me ur connection will be barred even though those usage are free, but as system counts them as unbilled Amount and it is crossing the credit limit. In order to reactivate your connection you have to pay the unbilled amount Even though it is free..
I mean WTH is this? Is this a reasonable solution?

I really don't get the picture.. Its like Customer cannot use 3g balance no matter what?

Can anyone help me with this?

Please i rly need help. My only reason for Porting into Vodafone was to experience Better 3g speed. But as of now i am not been able to use. Because in any moment they might Disable my connection for using something what suppose to be free.

Last edited:
Email appellate.

Emailed nodel 2 days ago but no solution and Emailed appellate today. lets see.. Wht comes up

Back