Vodafone Postpaid Incorrect Billing Issue: Rs.50 TV pack renewed

[color=#111111;][SIZE=12pt]Since I have been visiting the Vodafone gallery for the last five months after receipt of each “Paper copy” bill, they have stopped issuing me the paper bill for the last two months, though Mr. Rahul from the Nodal office promised to send me a copy of the last billing cycle (without charge). [/color][/SIZE]Also have not received the "Paper Copy" of this months bill yet - They normally differ from the amounts shown at the site.

[color=#111111;][SIZE=12pt]I would request Vodafone customers to log in to their account and check this out[/color][/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Once we log in to our account and go to "B[/SIZE]ill Preferences" (https://myvodafone.vodafone.in/portal/page/portal/customerselfcare/billPreferences) the site does not allow us to confirm our selection of "Ebill + Paper Bill" - It always remains at "E-Bill Only" so Vodafone can always say that this is OUR selection.

[SIZE=12pt]Please confirm if anyone was able to change the setting to [/SIZE]"Ebill + Paper Bill" [SIZE=12pt]on the site.[/SIZE]

Hello Gurumurthi,As informed, we have emailed you with all the info. You'll receive the mail by end of the day. Thanks for your time on the call.Regards,Vodafone Customer Care, Mumbai

sgurumurthi said:
[color=#111111;][SIZE=12pt]Since I have been visiting the Vodafone gallery for the last five months after receipt of each “Paper copy” bill, they have stopped issuing me the paper bill for the last two months, though Mr. Rahul from the Nodal office promised to send me a copy of the last billing cycle (without charge). [/color][/SIZE]Also have not received the "Paper Copy" of this months bill yet - They normally differ from the amounts shown at the site.
+1 to Gurumurthi!
My phone number 9886151003 is being overcharged for quite some time now for amounts >= 200 (Downloads: igmicromax_gm_50, wapvilla_ppd etc.) even though i have a dedicated gprs plan.
The call center was of no help and are redirecting me to micromax.
My biggest grouse is, all the above downloads are more of a bot/virus which dont take users' approval. If Vodafone, being a larger player just plays for such unscrupulous manufacurers, where thy are charging for them. It is not ethical.
Vodafone should have a way to block such automatic downloads and take more ownership of what various hand set players are doing.
- Imran.

Back