Vodafone RedX initial impressions/review

Can you plz tell me finally how much data does it offer. I am planning to buy this plan currently I have airtel 999 plan but the data provided is not sufficient for me. If Vodafone is offering 2tb data then I might opt for it.

Unlimited data i have used upto 300GB still getting full speeds

Here they mention the 150gb limit and even say that the data is capped at 5gb PER DAY!
I am confused!
I am visiting their store tomorrow and will update so on.
Anyway, do you recommend this plan?

Data is not capped per day also maybe its 3 TB per month app shows unlimited but when u check data through USSD Code its 3TB

Screenshot_20200313-024151__01.webp

every month 11th new cycle starts

I will inquire with the Vodafone store and probably even show this thread here to them. The problem is the exit fee, if the plan is what you mention it to be then I have no problem with it otherwise I am stuck with shit ass 150GB and cannot even change it without paying the exit fee!

What stuck with 150GB? Where its mentioned ? I don't know what you guys are saying, last month i used more than 150GB i had never seen any slowdown, exit free is because of Netflix and Amazon prime,

150 GB was written in detailed T&C of Vodafone website
It said speed will reduce to 1 Mbps after 150 GB of dataScreenshot_20200313-135423_Drive.webp

Seems like they are not enforcing it

But i used more than 150GB I didn't got throttled down to 1 mbps when i asked the service rep he said no FUP its truly unlimited, when redx plan was introduced it said available for a limited time i took it when it was launched

Back