• Thread starter Thread starter v1rus
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1
  • Views Views 3,242

v1rus

Regular
ISP
Airtel
Vodafone India is resorting to cheap tactics to reject my MNP request.
They have already rejected my request once stating that the UPC code mismatched which is obviously incorrect.
I have requested for porting again. My new portinng request reached them the day after they rejected my first porting request.
Anything that I should keep in mind to make sure that they do not reject my porting request?
Does any one know about any email id belonging to TRAI or DOT where I can complain about the tactics Vodafone is resorting to?
Can i take the buggers to consumer court, incase they reject my porting request?

v1rus said:
Vodafone India is resorting to cheap tactics to reject my MNP request.
They have already rejected my request once stating that the UPC code mismatched which is obviously incorrect.
I have requested for porting again. My new portinng request reached them the day after they rejected my first porting request.
Anything that I should keep in mind to make sure that they do not reject my porting request?
Does any one know about any email id belonging to TRAI or DOT where I can complain about the tactics Vodafone is resorting to?
Can i take the buggers to consumer court, incase they reject my porting request?
Hello Sir/Madam,

Please share your contact number with us at http://bit.ly/YBibaO so that we can address your concern better.

Regards,
Vodafone Customer Care.

Back