Vodafone SIM Card and Roaming

• Thread starter Thread starter Crazysah
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 55
  • Views Views 27,352
^^^Correction, its a blank card with no logo (plain white sim). He must have inserted the sim card in his phone hence its missing in the pic he posted......... :)

yup its a blank SIM that was in my phone,AND I DID NOT WANT TO PUBLISH MY SIM NUMBER ON THE WWW:whistle:
here are the pics of "THE MISSING SIM "............:hysterical:

But My friend just got a new connection from the HUTCH borivali shop and its a red and white Vodafone branded SIM, with the VF operator logo

Guess only dealers with old stock have HutchSIMS now................HUTCH shops are selling the new stuff

those who have changed the operator logo, does it show "Vodafone" or "Vodafone In". my bro said it shows only "Vodafone".

Hahaha... A blank card with no SIM!

^^^Correction, its a blank card with no logo (plain white sim). He must have inserted the sim card in his
phone hence its missing in the pic he posted......... :)

:rofl: :rofl:

If you send VODAFONE to 56565,you still get Vodafone In.
Will have to check and revert later whether the In is missing from the new Vodafone Branded SIMS

has anybody noticed that the font is same as hutch!!! :rofl:

it looks as if they've erased the rest of the stuff :hysterical:

umm...incase you guys haven't noticed, Orange, Hutch and now Vodafone, all have blank sims. Thats what they always give out as replacements. They're never branded.

are you saying that all replacements are blank????
Coz I got my card last replaced after the rains of 26/7 and back then it cost me Rs99(2 days after I exchanged it they put out an ad saying we will change SIM free of cost :( )
and I was given an Orange Branded SIM

No Max, even replacement sims are branded, u must have replaced when any transition was in progress...........(Orange to hutch or hutch to vodafone) bec in normal scenario even replaced sims are branded....................

yes i was on orange SIM just few months back it gave problem so they replaced it for free and it was marked HUTCH.

Back