Vodaphone 3G new data plans already out !!

• Thread starter Thread starter ulysses
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 47
  • Views Views 18,164
Till today there is no iData plan for iPhone 3G. I complained and their nodal officer called me up and said that they will be coming up with plans for iPhone very soon :(

3G signal will continue for "Post paid " subscribers (what ever Plan Rs 199/299/399/499/599- you subscribed)
But Thou shall receive later " bill" for 3 G usage ( eiether by general plan or as per specific data plan ).:grin:
For prepaid -on offer with stick ,if you are lucky you will get promotional 250 kbps for 1 month .otherwise 150 kbps is the average "E" speed.:notallowed:

In chennai -all pre paid free loaders who were enjoying 3G @ 2G prices (up to 5000 kbps for the last 2- 3 weeks) have already been demoted to "E" from "3G" ( That will include Yours Truly :|)

Only after 3 G voucher re charge- 3G signal will come back.

I am going for rs 1250/5 Gb/30 days plan and extend 30 day validity with rs 100 recharge and use whenever Bsnl 3G craps.

No need to call customer service till you pay (the money to get the Honey)
Hope You children all got the message ! :bowtoyou:
Joking. No more un limited d/l even with BSNL. 3G operators Collusion racket is complete.

Till today there is no iData plan for iPhone 3G. I complained and their nodal officer called me up and said that they will be coming up with plans for iPhone very soon :(

Exactly the same response I got from them in Delhi.

They are giving other Rs. 100/100MB & for iPhone its Rs. 199/100MB. :madness:

This is crap from Vodafone.

Now that the plans are out ..we would slowly see the real world speeds of vodafone 3g..i expect it go down slowly as 3G users increase for vodafone..just as it happened with edge :)

If 3G stick provides good speed and uncapped data download ....this one will sell like hot cake !!!

SO if i get it right - cost is

2500 for the USB Stick
599 monthly cost for UNLIMITED/NO FUP - 3G browsing speed (first month free)

Please tell me if i got it right ?

hmmmm

hmmmm

I had it wrong - 599 unlimited is for 2G unlimited browsing on a 3G Hardware/USB Stick
3G browsing plans are same as postpaid - 850 bucks 3GB etc

Back