VoLTE not working on a Vodafone prepaid SIM

• Thread starter Thread starter Jonas
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 71
  • Views Views 22,339
ISP
Excitel
Airtel & Vi
So, I have a Redmi Note 4 and a Vodafone prepaid sim. If this issue is related to the phone or the Vodafone network, I really don't know.

If I put my sim card in a different phone, like Samsung it shows VOLTE, but it doesn't on Note 4. I have tried changing the region from India to Bangladesh, and vice versa. didn't help. If I put a different Vodafone sim in this phone, it shows VOLTE.

Installed this app and it shows this:

1593092592888.webp

1593092652189.webp

What to do?

Last edited:
Solution
After answering the same questions over and over again (4 times), Twitter team seems to have escalated the issue and finally it is working now.

7AHKz6X.webp
Card mein koi toh panga hai. I would have suggested to get a replacement, but the given situation in Delhi is a bit Risky. If it's a must only then get a replacement.

Upvote 0
I got a response from Vodafone that they've enabled it, but it's still not working. I think SIM replacement is the only option left. It started working when the Airtel team confirmed.

1593256746942.png

Edit.

They just asked for my address, seems like they'll send a replacement.

Upvote 0
After answering the same questions over and over again (4 times), Twitter team seems to have escalated the issue and finally it is working now.

7AHKz6X.webp

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0
Solution

Back