VoLTE on Airtel India

I am in J&K and I put the sim in iPhone 6S and it's changing from 4g to 3g when calling. i didn't got any carrier update too.

I hope airtel doesn't fcuk up though. as their 4G network is very stable to be honest(even though it's not VOLTE). I do gaming on PS4 , and on mobile (GAMELOFT) and both are rock solid compared to BSNL broadband with low pings and JIO which is pathetic anyways even with high speeds JIO latency and pings to ps4 gaming and mobile gaming is garbage.

hey, what NAT type you getting on PS4 with airtel 4g?

Nat 2 type bro. btw, it's not rock solid anymore, airtel 4g sucks, i am back to bsnl broadband for ps4 gaming.

@webie I guess it depends from location to location. A few people have told me it gives NAT type 3 and u and a few other told NAT type 2, so I will have to get a connection and check if it works for me or not.

for joi it gives type 3 btw trust me nat doesn't matter in my experience doesn't matter what Sony says

@webie there are problems in party chat and hosting games that's what i know. I get problems while playing uncharted 4 i get kicked out, late joining etc. I have a ping of less than 25ms and NAT type 3, speed 2mbps up down

My network stays on 4G when calling or receiving calls and calls to Jio numbers connects instantly and voice quality is just awesome but sometimes normal. Does that mean VoLTE, however customer care executive have no clue about VoLTE.

Back