• Thread starter Thread starter ~Hami~
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 1,915

~Hami~

Regulars
ISP
Airtel
Hi guys,this is to inform u. Volume button is working in the active service on NDTV 24X7 channel:) ( to view metronation in active service ). But not working in other active service channels. :wall:I hope sooner or later Tata Sky fix this bug :)

Atleast it is working for one channel.

Even with NDTV 24x7, which has the red button symbol to get into active mode, remote becomes insensitive, there is a delay in changing channels or volume; a key has to be pressed a couple of times to become effective. Perhaps the active mode software has bugs or hogs the cpu resources.

Yes it happens to me too.

Freeze up happened again in ndtv 24x7. No response to any remote operation. Even the power on/off switch in the STB did not work. Had to switch off at the mains and on again.

i think it is happening mostly with ndtv 24x7 only

I think volume button was working and audio volume could be changed in presence of active, only the volume bar was not displayed.

I think volume button was working and audio volume could be changed in presence of active, only the volume bar was not displayed.
you are right. Volume button does work with Active also but Bar is not displayed

Back