Vote for Taj..is a waste

• Thread starter Thread starter blueshift
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 2,797

blueshift

ISP
Airtel MO
So did you voted for TAJ? I am sure you did and have a feeling that you made India proud.But did you asked yourself these questions?Who sponsored this new7wonders.com site? Does it have any International recognition? Is this voting campaign official?Well, the New7Wonders site is a privately owned Swiss website and this 'New 7 Wonder campaign' is run by them which I guess don't have any official recognition from UNESCO. The whole online voting and SMS voting campaign is a money making scam!!Just think, do we really need to vote for deciding the wonders of the world? It is just like those crap shows like Indian Idol where we vote for a person depending on his background and for not how well he performed? Ain't it unfair to see a really good singer lose?? Some religious organizations in India are asking to vote for some monument just because its a hindu temple(Angkor, Cambodia) What crap is this??Now think about the mediums used for voting.We in India have still very less no. of people using Internet. Internet users in other advanced countries are more..even the people in rural areas have access to Internet their.Mobile subscribers in India have increased considerably last few years but still less than other countries say China..and still how many of those knows to send messages. In rural areas in India a mobile still is used as just a communication medium.Even if a comman Indian wants to vote for Taj, he can't coz of the medium limitations.So if Taj is not in the 7 wonders list, then who is to blame??Comeon guys and girls, all this is just a media hype. Taj already has been acclaimed by UNESCO and will always be a Wonder of the World.I realize I wasted my money and time for voting Taj..and now I really wouldn't feel bad if it doesn't make it into the 7 wonders list!!Regards,blueshift

i didnt and even if i did it wouldnt matter to me and EVEN if the UNESCO conducted it i wouldnt vote Who cares about it not being or being in the wonders i dont think that would make a lot of difference

For your information, this swiss company is the OFFICIAL company for naming the 7 wonders since forever (even though it's not recognized by UNESCO, it's the company that created the concept of 7 wonders in the Ist place)

I realize I wasted my money and time for voting Taj..and now I really wouldn't feel bad if it doesn't make it into the 7 wonders list!!

Nobody asked you to waste your money. You could've gone to their site and registered your vote - FREE OF CHARGE :hysterical:

They rip off stupid people :whistle:

Nobody asked you to waste your money. You could've gone to their site and registered your vote - FREE OF CHARGE :hysterical:

They rip off stupid people :whistle:
but howd he vote there isnt any internet or phone on mercury
:P:P:P

For your information, this swiss company is the OFFICIAL company for naming the 7 wonders since forever (even though it's not recognized by UNESCO, it's the company that created the concept of 7 wonders in the Ist place)
Umm, UNESCO not recognizing it means exactly that it's NOT official!!

And this company is NOT one that 'created' the concept of 7 wonders - this is an ancient list, if you please, traceable to many hundreds of years B.C. (thought which monuments make it there has always remained debatable).

The only thing this company has done is profited from people's gullibility and patriot sentiments.

This 'campaign' is nothing but bullshit.

^ relax, not 'starting' anything... I was just pointing out factual inaccuracies.

(@sneezymelon: Tried sending you a PM, got an error message: sneezymelon has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.)

Back