VPN connectivity issues

ISP
Airtel
Anyone else here facing issues with connecting to VPNs over Airtel Xstream?

I have 2 VPNs (don't ask how, Mullvad and Hotspot Shield btw), and since last 2-3 days am seeing regular issues connecting to them over any protocol(OpenVPN, WireGuard, IKEv2, Hydra) and/or port.

Tried connecting on Airtel Mobile as well and connectivity is still poor like 1 out of 5-6 attempts gets connected.

Working fine for me. Connected to office VPN based on SSL/TCP with servers in Africa consistently for the past 7 days atleast without a single disconnect. I use Windscribe over IKEv2 as well (Amsterdam server) without issues.

@tyrannosaurhex what is your Gateway? If it helps I'm on Mohali gateway 223.177.207.255. I guess it should be the same for you. If yes, then you can probably rule out any issues from backend. And probably look at issues with your devices itself like the ONT/Router/Computer etc.

@HC1337 I primarily use Singapore servers, however facing issues with other regions like AU and EU too.

@shantam2005 Gateway is Mohali only. Computer settings are fine as far as I can tell. Not sure what I should be checking in the ONT at this point.

Back