wanna get rid of TATA SKY......Help Required

• Thread starter Thread starter piku99
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 71
  • Views Views 9,826
If you close you eyes then world will look good,but once you open then all the faults will be known. So just imagine how they look at it :grin:

well comment whatever u want to. I dont care. I know what is good for me and what is not. As I said earlier, I dont wish to change to another DTH provider. I dont want to waste money now. I ll start using TS again in March to view F1. Done.and make fun to keep the forum alive without any interference. :rofl:bye for now :D

Cable is good for you,just look at the post below you also supporting,soon he will also follow you and dump TS for few months.:rofl:

We will wait till March and hope you dont disappoint us :yahoo:

----------

dont know just for stopping Espn Star sports why you went for Cable,No one will agree on this,there must be something other reason for you to switch to cable.If you didnt needed those 2 channels then you could have unsubscribed to them and gone for other packs in Ala-carte.

so finally I discontinued Tata Sky last week and went back to Cable.
This is just a temporary switch. I need Star Sports and ESPN from march next year, so by that time, i ll again activate my Tata Sky DTH connection.

well comment whatever u want to.

make fun to keep the forum alive without any interference. :rofl:
bye for now :D

:thumbsup:

Just like your friend Ajuravi gave farewell I am also posting the same :thumbsup: Forum will miss you but anyway have a nice life. Bye bye.

----------

Cable is good for you,just look at the post below you also supporting,soon he will also follow you and dump Tata Sky DTH for few months.:rofl:

----------

dont know just for stopping Espn Star sports why you went for Cable,No one will agree on this,there must be something other reason for you to switch to cable.If you didnt needed those 2 channels then you could have unsubscribed to them and gone for other packs in Ala-carte.

He is stopping TS because it costs him more than cable. But one thing which is hard to understand is that he can get ESS on Cable itself in digital mode with better clarity for Rs.6 per channel. Then why he need to activate TS again? May be he is trying to convince himself for the money he spent on TS :rofl:

Just like your friend Ajuravi gave farewell I am also posting the same :thumbsup: Forum will miss you but anyway have a nice life. Bye bye.

----------

He is stopping Tata Sky DTH because it costs him more than cable. But one thing which is hard to understand is that he can get ESS on Cable itself in digital mode with better clarity for Rs.6 per channel. Then why he need to activate Tata Sky DTH again? May be he is trying to convince himself for the money he spent on Tata Sky DTH :rofl:

i said earlier, if i want to see espn star in digital mode, i have to buy SCV STB whch will cost rs.1000, and i dont want to spend that much now.. clear now...

----------

Cable is good for you,just look at the post below you also supporting,soon he will also follow you and dump Tata Sky DTH for few months.:rofl:

----------

yes, there is another reason for it . my family want all tamil channels. so changing to cable was a good option .

so atlast u r upto the point which everyone expected u need all tamil channels and so shifted to CABLE:urock:

i said earlier, if i want to see espn star in digital mode, i have to buy SCV STB whch will cost rs.1000, and i dont want to spend that much now.. clear now...

----------

yes, there is another reason for it . my family want all tamil channels. so changing to cable was a good option .

SCV gives free stbs. If not then why not try to rent it during the F1 season? You are not clear that is why you don't know about these things.

----------

so atlast u r upto the point which everyone expected u need all tamil channels and so shifted to CABLE:urock:

He was hiding this for a long time. But now he got fedup, so accepted :grin:

so the moral of the story behind Hami going for Cable is for more tamil channels and still he tries to put cover on that.@ghatoch you made him speak the truth :D

Back