Want To Buy A New Refrigerator.

LordSpymaster

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
ISP
Jiofiber 150 Mbps
Ex: Airtel vFiber 24 Mbps
I want to replace my old Samsung refrigerator, Due to the limited space available, it'll have to be a single door model. I have attached a pic of my current refrigerator so that you get an idea of the space available. https://imgur.com/ueuGjsX

My budget is max 35K. I am open to any good brand with decent after sales. Latest models too...

Has anyone bought one recently? How much? Also will any shop take my old model in exchange and knock off a few grand?

what do i see in a fridge?
1) the layout of racks in the door mainly.We keep lot of heavy water bottles in the door storage ,so I look out for strong and spacious door storage.The plastic quality should be good and sturdy.
2)Since we are non-veggies we use lot of deep freezer.The down deep freezer concept doesnt work for us,since my mom is the onewho is putting and taking out stuff from the fridge.it is mostly heavy and hence we do not prefer deep freezer located down.
3)foldable rack is a must since we do have atleast one big container stored inside.most of the modern fridges have it.
So i think you need to sit down with your mom or whoever in charge of kitchen and discuss about important points like these which will help you choose a good fridge.
I think fridge is something which differs as per needs and cooking habits so one has to choose what suits them well.

Upvote 0
I have 2 Samsung fridges 300+Lts. One is 15 years old and going very strong. Another is about 8 years old. No issues so far. The older one had a gas leak within warranty which Samsung guys came home and fixed. This was within 2 years of purchase. Since then, no issues at all. I would blindly buy a Samsung anyday due to this personal good experience. The first one cost me 30K, the second one 16K :)

Upvote 0
Didn't buy, cause I had to change my AC too. I'll buy after 6 months.

Upvote 0
kkapoorr said:
It's only looking good. Even year we've had to repair the compressor.
Instead of repairing the compressor why not replace it with a new one ? Surely this will be much cheaper than buying a whole new fridge.

Upvote 0
It's only looking good. Even year we've had to repair the compressor.
Instead of repairing the compressor why not replace it with a new one ? Surely this will be much cheaper than buying a whole new fridge.Already replaced it once. The problem got sorted out, the guy repaired a lot of stuff in the fridge. Now it works...

Upvote 0

Back