• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 3,118
Status
Not open for further replies.

vmgobinath

ISP
BSNL
Hi,I am Gobinath from chengalpattu( Near Chennai). I want used EVDO for the price range of Rs.1000 to 2000. Any one ready to sell,then you can send me to my yahoo mailgobi_65atyahooRegards,V M Gobinath

Hi Gobi , I think the cards are now available , at 2500 from BSNL directly.Check the website , it says with effect from May 01 , 2010.And also can you confirm , if BSNL willingly activates cards owned by others for change in the customer name and billing address.Also can we purchase cards from the retail and get it activated for the BSNL post paid plan.Regards

i too need a used card... anyone willing to sell , PM me..for billing .. i will directly pay it each month before due date... and i am not going to make any calls with it .. since its unlimited .. bill will the same...so anyone willing to sell .. please pm me...

Hello, My card is ZTE (rev-0) and working fine, but I too want to sell this for newly introduced micromax and capitel cards.. but the problems is till now I am using the zte in my linux system(in my desktop and laptop) with good results. But the hand book published by BSNL says 'no support for Linux' which I think misleading, unless I satisfied, that the new card can work in Linux, I am going to use the same zte..several users in chennai who purchased ZTE may be interested in selling the zte for upgrading to new cards..However I caution all of them don't post your'email-id' in open state, but contact each other through PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back