Watch FTA Channels on TATASKY STB - a Guide

• Thread starter Thread starter ~Hami~
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 34
  • Views Views 28,900
hi Well how can we change the poewr setting to lnb, i am getting only vertical signal. i want to get horizontal signal also, HELP PLEASE:redface:

TS LNB can receive vertical & horizontal signal. Check in the setting for power supply, you must enable 13V & 18V supply, because as you are getting only horizontal signal so I guess only 18V is supplied to LNB while LNB is not getting 13V supply for receiving Vertical signals

what is the size of dish suplied by ts

Help Please, I am not able to get Horizontal signal for tata's stb.As i have deactivated my Tata Sky, i tried to get channel from insat 4b through same stb. i am getting all vertical signal from dd direct and Sun Dth. but i am not able to get signal from dish. i want to get etc punjabi, which is on horizontal signal. i am getting signal for dish tv also, but i can't add channel for horizontal. HELP PLEASE:confused:

Guyz no body is here to help out, Please help as i m not getting live india and etc punjabi on tata stb however other channels are available but these two channels are not getting. Please help what to do?:(

Guyz no body is here to help out,
Please help as i m not getting live india and etc punjabi on tata stb
however other channels are available but these two channels are not getting.
Please help what to do?
:(
If as per you say you are getting DDD+ FTA channels, then you should also able to get LIVE INDIA & ETC, but these channels are on other satellite (NSS6 of DISHTV), so check/adjust dish position and enter TP data as per Dish TV on NSS 6 at 95.0°E - LyngSat for mentioned channels

Guyz no body is here to help out,
Please help as i m not getting live india and etc punjabi on tata stb

however other channels are available but these two channels are not getting.

Please help what to do?
:(

You should rotate your lnb like 7'O clock position. So that your lnb will be peeked for H & V in Nss6. Or rotate the lnb slowy and check the signal on the stb and peek it.

Thanks guys i tried after rotating the lnb, etc punjabi has come, but i have another problem, as i am tryin to add channels i noticed that i am able to get channel whose symbol rate is below 30000, i feel that my stb is not searchig for symbol rate 40690 as Live india is on this symbol rate. Can any one help out.As i have rotated the lnb, some of the dd transpoders are gone away.Please if you can put some light on this!!!:ashamed:

Hot cricketing and also election season and can't stick to FTAs any more at least for next one month, thinking to recharge but... guess what..? someone is/may be waiting exactly for that.

Why?!

I guess Tata Sky may have updated their STB software many times science the post of this article (read first post at top) and it is also possible that they might have disabled this very useful feature of STB for adding other channels so that one can not watch FTA channels when account is not recharged and the balance is negative.

Can any one who is using Tata Sky DTH tell me if this option to add other channels is still available in their STB( Digicomp) which is of Thomson make or is it disabled?

I don't want my STB to be a left as crap after recharging it for time being and later can't switch to FTA's

:thumbsup:
Grate show by

:thumbsup:

Back