We Have To Pay More For Neo Sports

• Thread starter Thread starter Vivek Sharma
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 15
  • Views Views 2,573
If we can choose individually then there won't be any problem.I hope it happens like in CAS.
Choosing channels on a la carte basis is not possible before march ....so by that time you have go according to the plan set by the broadcaster and also Tata Sky have shown signs that they will increase there price further...because Neo channels are free till 31st Oct what after that.

We all are surprised when we saw neo sports, neo+, Bindaas and NDTV good times started airing on TS. Yes, i agree i have been enjoying TS more better than my local cable. At home my family watch Indian Idol shows on Sony which keep repeating, Cricket with Active Sports... atleast help in knowing how players got out if you start seeing match from the middle. All this i can give rs300/- i dont mind but not more than that. There are 50% of the channels which i dont see....So it is better if TS starts giving FTA channels freely and charge other channels. If neo takes Rs18/- per subscriber from TS then TS will charge more for us. So it is sure whenever TS is getting any paid channel ... they will pass that expenses on customer's head... All are here for business. So it is better if they allow all Pay Channels can be choosen from the customers.

the thing is if they created genre packages like a Sports Plus package which had all sports channels, etc that would be fine. Instead, they'll put some sports channel only as part of the most expensive package and force us to subscribe to that - which is fine for them in the short-run, but eventually I'll switch to CAS or something else and tell them to buzz off.

Yeah but soon we will have A-La-Carte?

not sure. the way i read it DTH cos get to pick channels from broadcasters ala-carte. As subscribers, nothing changes.

Back