• Thread starter Thread starter ~Hami~
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 2,920

~Hami~

Regulars
ISP
Airtel
When will Tata Sky bring these channels :madness: for 350 pm, they are not even giving ss music which is a fta channel. also jaya plus and jaya max they did not bring in :madness::wall:guys fire the TS Customer Care :evil:cheers

Yes.. And anybody know what happned to Raj TV, i am getting Raj Musix.. i want to know this channels is still active or not... Because of Kalgingar TV.. this channel has been removed from my hathway... any idea any one...

As i mentioned in other thread TS or any other DTH service providers will add those channels of national importance like star cricket. If we the south indians push for SS music or any other south indian channels or even for north indians the dth service providers will not add it unless they show mercy on us or get benifited from that channel.

No positive response from TS about JayaPlus,JayaMax channels, they are not concentrating on south regional channles they more interest on bollywood channels.If any TS employee in this forum, take our input this would increase the south ern customers.

In my opinion you can expect one tamil channel may be isaiaruvi in TS (I am not sure) and the remaining it will come but god knows when will it come:confused: because of this reason only i have opted for cable again along with TS:thumbsup:.

Back