We should all appoint a lawyer coz we cant understand terms and conditions of tata sky.

Still i have doubt guys. We shouting in forums only. No one raise to correct person.

Raise your comments with what you had to TRAI. Make full their mail box. Dont worry about whether they looks are not. Full the mail box every week. Also find other mail box and do the same. This is the final solution.

[email protected]
[email protected]

Agreed and taken. How many of you stand by my side to do this? Atleast TRAI's mailbox will know about our plight :(.

members/karthikeyansh/
Posting in multiple threads is considered "spamming"
Take up the matter/problem with a local consumer forum/court. .
Did not read the thread, as I am not a Tata DTH user. Fresh SUN DTH user. (Rs 2000/= One year NO payments. Yet to check up addition of other channels , packages.
Will join DTH forum/s later !!!!!

Para two : See "sticky thread " in Tatabroadbandforum.
Send an email to CNN/IBN for a TV report.

Makes sense, someone volunteer to take the issue to CNN/IBN? Souls who want their channels back, volunteer?

-aasdf

TRAI is defunct body it is only recommdatory in nature .i wonder who is going to see if it is implemented or not:whistle::wall::redface:

I complained TRAI a lot abt cable op (sent 5-6 msgs), noone cared even to acknowledge.

I complained about Tata Sky and Dish tv violating interoperobility to TRAI many times. Not a single reply was received. Who will reply when they get bribe!

Agreed and taken. How many of you stand by my side to do this? Atleast TRAI's mailbox will know about our plight :(.

Makes sense, someone volunteer to take the issue to CNN/IBN? Souls who want their channels back, volunteer?

-aasdf

Few were proud of sending Balti. Nothing after that. Forum will start to praise Tatasky's move after a week. People were unhappy about removal of 5 channels from Tatasky. Started cursing Tatasky for a week. But now everything back to normal just after a day when they actually removed those channels! I wonder should we need to take seriously about these postings here. They won't back you more than a day.

I learned lesson from Tata Sky, that is better away from indian branded items particularly legends brands.

No one definitely care for this. Will see in future........
[/B]

You learnt but some don't, few won't and most of them can't :D

Back