We would like to go cheaper in the near future:Vikram Kaushik

• Thread starter Thread starter Harshal
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21
  • Views Views 3,957
yep well did some R&D. I have found that you and him both fought :evil: His last post is more than a month old. But you are still posting as ever. He has some points but he didn't get any support. You had some support. May be he would have fed up with you and stopped posting. New and old doesn't matter. Just a matter of few mins before we can understand members :thumbsup:

His last post as amatan is more than a month and he was been banned more than 10 times and every time he comes with different id and fake ids of original member. I request you to please stop this amatan topic here.I hope you got my point if you have any queries psot it and clarify it and anwer us if any of us ask for any queries as its waste time for both of us to discuss about amatan. bye bye take care.

This will be going to happen some day. Every new thing is costlier in its initial days due to company trying to extract setup charges. Once they are stablised, they may reduce charge (hoping for it) or atleast not announce any new hikes.
Remember mobile call charges in early days was Rs. 16/minute and now just few paise!!!
I still remember in late 90's that cost of out going is 18/min and incoming was Rs 9/min.
I started to use the mobile only when the out going was Re1 and incoming and messages was free.:thumbsup:

They have increased the rate of multiroom connection few days back :wall: May be Vikram don't know about that :hysterical:

Vikram is not a Tata Sky customer, I believe.

Back