Weird Ookla Issue. Please read!

• Thread starter Thread starter Skeeter
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 35
  • Views Views 2,860
my local olt is saturated i guess.
they are allocating new connections to delhi server right now .
creating a new air bras 2 .
they are adding new customers at a war scale, 6k+ customers in nov -oct , some new areas got fiber

oh you are at delhi gateway. that one is crap gateway.
i had issues with many websites including github loading too slow on delhi gateway. basically their routing for delhi gateway is messed up which i saw in airtel looking glass as i compared with different gateways.

i shifted back to my local gateway and all problems were solved. no more slowness in surfing/speed

Airtel is expanding very fast in Pune. In 2021, they were only present in 'premium' rich areas, now I see Xstream Fiber board even in tier-2 and tier-3 areas of Pune and Pimpri Chinchwad. I don't see any drop in speeds or quality issue with my connection since they were present in my area since the arrival of Fiber i.e. 2017 ig upgrading their infra from VDSL to Fiber. After sales support and FR has gone for a toss though and now is in shambles.

Connection quality is very good here with no ping or speed fluctuations. I hope it remains this way.

+1 @Rickysin . Delhi Gateway is crap one. I had a lot of issues in downloading openwrt packages lol.

Back