Weird Problem in running videos in the morning time!

• Thread starter Thread starter zoe20
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 1,806
ISP
BSNL FTTH
hi frnds am on UL800 plan and i have been observing for the past few weeks some of the videos especially from youtube are running very slow in the morning times and the same videos r running very smooth and fast during the nights.Its a bit weird for me.Anybodys having similar problems ? Any inputs on it will be highly appreciated.
cheers

That is probably due to the local network traffic. Too many people using the internet = not enough bandwidth to give everyone.

that's bsnl for you and me. internet usually is horrible during the day and afternoon time. gets better in the evening. is best used after midnight. :pleasantry:

For me the videos are throughout the day and night. Sometime back when there was under sea cable cut there was problem is opening youtube as well.

i am having exactly the same issue. but i am not on BSNL. everything is fine between 9-10am to 8-9pm. after that i have major issues watching any series online.

chromaniac said:
that's bsnl for you and me. internet usually is horrible during the day and afternoon time. gets better in the evening. is best used after midnight. :pleasantry:
Sad truth of life.

I prefer downloading or waiting for the video to load fully than watch smoothly on 144p. It is too unclear.

Back